Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a Snowman Canvas. It’s getting colder here in New York so it’s time to decorate for winter and the upcoming holidays.
- ColorBox Crafter’s Ink by Ann Butler – Blueberry, Tangelo, Canyon, Aquamarine
- Earth Safe Finishes Chalk It Up Paints – Licorice, English Tea Cake
- Earth Safe Finishes Crackle
- ColorBox Background Basics Stamps – Picnic1, Baskets1, Diamonds1
- ColorBox Clear Embossing Powder
- Heartfelt Creations Stamp
- Stampendous Stamp
- Spellbinders Dies
- Modeling Paste
Paint a canvas with blue paint. Once dry, randomly paint on a layer of Licorice Chalk It Up. Allow to dry, then paint on a layer of Crackle. Again, allow it to dry then paint on a layer of English Tea Cake Chalk It Up paint.
Use Blueberry Crafter’s Ink to stamp a music stamp randomly about the canvas. Let dry, or if you are impatient, heat set it.
Stamp white cardstock with Background Basic stamps using Blueberry Ink. Then die cut into snowflake shapes. Use the left-over paper as a stencil with modeling paste to add snowflakes directly on the canvas.
Next, stamp the snowman with Blueberry Crafter’s Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Die cut into shape and mat with a larger die cut. Using a paint brush add color using Canyon, Tangelo and Aquamarine Crafter’s Inks.
Randomly stamp the Basket1 stamp about the edges of the canvas with Aquamarine then add stickers to spell “Let it snow”. Adhere the die cut snowflakes.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Snowman Canvas.