Hi everyone. I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s day, mine was great. We celebrated a friends birthday as well so I made a Faux Quilting Gift Bag using Ann Butler Designs Stamps and Inks. The gift bag is very simple to make using Ann Butler Designs Stamps.
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox™ Background Basic Stamp /Basket 1
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox™ Crafter’s Ink Berry
- Little B tape
- generic gift bag(white)
- Beacon multi glue 527
- Canvas Corp. Sisal rope light
- Lay the gift bag flat and using the Background Basic Basket stamp ink and stamp it six times across the bottom of the bag.
- I left a blank space to the left that measured 1 3/4 inch so I could apply the tape.
- Before adding the embellishments I sat the bag aside for about 10 to 15 minutes while the ink dried.
- I added the washi tape about 2 inches from the bottom of the bag and 1 inch from the top.
- I cut seven strips of the rope and folding each in half to cut it again. This gave it the illusion of ribbon.
- I added a small thank you tag on the handle
- For the final touch, I took some tissue paper and added it to the inside of the bag.