Hello Blog Friends! Its Vishu here today to show you how easy it is to make patterned paper with Ann Butler Design Stamps and inks. What you do with these pretty patterned paper well the sky is the limit. I decided to make a gift box and its 4″ square box.
- Earth Safe Finishes™ Ann Butler Iridescents Powders
- ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler: Limelight, Berry, Ocean Breeze and Sunshine
- Unity Stamp Company Faux Quilting stamps by Ann Butler: 2″ Leaves All Over
- ColorBox Crafter’s ® Ink – Night
- White cardstock, sponges, ribbon.
First I colored by white cardstock with the ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler and then stamped the image with black ink. While the ink was wet I brushed some iridescent powder to give the patterned paper a shimmery look, no sure if you can see it……but the paper looks really pretty and sparkly.
The rest of the box was pretty easy to put together. I scored and cut at the desired dimensions and my box was ready.
Lastly I embellished the box with some ribbon and handmade paper flowers.
Hope you enjoyed this project of creating your own patterned paper with Ann Butler Design Stamps and Thanks for stopping by.