Happy New Year everyone! Tammy Santana here today showing you how to make your own DIY No-Sew Key Fobs. I have seen sewn versions of these, but if you use adhesive backed canvas material, you don’t have to sew anything! My kind of project for sure 🙂
Supplies I used:
- Ann Butler Designs Colorbox Crafter’s Inks
- Ann Butler Designs Unity Stamp Co 1 Inch Faux Quilting Stamps
- Black Felt
- Adhesive backed canvas material
- Key fob hardware
- Jewelers pinching pliers
How I made the Faux Quilted Key Fob:
- Stamp adhesive backed canvas material with Ann Butler Designs Colorbox Crafter’s Inks and Ann Butler Designs Unity Stamp Co 1 Inch Faux Quilting Stamps of your choice.
2. Heat set the ink on the fabric using a heat tool or iron on a low setting.
3. Cut the canvas fabric the width to fit the key fob hardware of your choice.
4. Cut black felt to fit canvas piece 1/8″ larger on each side and peel off backing and attach stamped canvas to top of felt.
5. Fold key fob in half
6. Attach hardware using jewelers pinching pliers.
I gave one of the key fobs as a thank you gift, so I stamped some ribbon…
and I made some texture stamped sugar cookies, and wrapped them in an organza bag.
I wrapped the cookies and Faux Quilted Key Fob…
In a stamped kraft gift bag with matching stamped tissue paper and matching stamped ribbon 🙂
I love to see your projects! Tag me on Instagram @TammySmithSantana