Hi Friends! Vishu here today after a long time to share with you all an Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamped Card.
I never seem to make enough Birthday Cards, so this is my attempt at starting my stash a little early for next year and a little behind on Christmas Cards for this year. These faux quilt stamps are extremely versatile because of their no edge design. With these stamping making quilt designs is a breeze as you can see in this Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamped Card.
- Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps
- Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s Inks by Clear Snap Berry, Limelight, Tangelo, Ocean Breeze, Blueberry
- zip dry glue
- sentiment stamp
- First I stamped the quilt design using Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s inks and faux quilt stamps and cut out the individual images.
- Then I laid out the faux quilt pattern and stuck it on the cardstock.
- Finished of the card with a sentiment and a some rhinestones.
Below is a close up of the card.
I am really liking the look of this card and I think will make some faux quilt inspired cards for Christmas this year. Its a great way to use the scrap papers you have laying around. Hope I have inspired you to create some Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamped Cards.
Thanks for stopping by…………………….