Hi everyone, Donna here to share with you a simple and beautiful Welcome Baby Card!
I don’t know about you, but I have so many babies being delivered that I needed to come up with a design for a boy or a girl.
I think I nailed it with this super simple but sweet design!
Are you ready to make your own Welcome Baby Card?
- Gather all supplies.
2. Using a paper trimmer, cut one piece of white card stock 5″ X 10″. Cut one piece of white card stock 5″ X 5″. Cut one piece of white Card stock 3 1/2″ X 3 1/2″. Score the 5″ X 10″ at 5″ (in half).
3. Using Ann Butler 1″ Faux Quilting Stamp, stamp around edge of 5″ square.
4. Emboss the 3 1/2″ X 3 1/2″ piece of white card stock.
5. Cut out Welcome Baby using Cricut. Adhere onto the 3 1/2″ square.
6. Adhere 5″ square on top of card base. Using pop dots, adhere 3 1/2″ square centered onto card. Tie a tiny bow and adhere to corner.
You could make these in blue or pink also!
Ann Butler Products Used:
Ann Butler 1″ Faux Quilt Stamp
- White Card Stock
- Paper Trimmer
- Embossing Folder – Eileen Hull-Textured Impressions By Sizzix
- Adhesive of Choice
- Pop Dots
Follow Ann on Social Media:
Thanks for stopping by, till next time!