Hi, Everybody!, Vishu here today to share with you an Up-Cycled Storage Basket using Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamps. Really enjoyed working on this project as I love how it turned out and how quickly too.
Doesn’t this storage basket look fun and would really jazz up your closet or any shelf. These faux quilt stamps are so versatile which help you create a variety of creative designs on your project as you can see on this Storage Basket Upcycled with Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamps.
- Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps
- Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s Inks by Clear Snap Berry, Limelight, Tangelo, Ocean Breeze
- golden bead lace, hot glue
- First I stamped the pattern using Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilt Stamp by Unity Stamps using the crafter’s ink on the storage basket.
- Then I added the gold bead lace around the edges using the hot glue to create this jazzed up storage basket upcycled with Ann Butler Designs faux quilt stamps.
Below are a few more close up shots of the project you can see how a plain looking basket looks jazzed up and pretty after the faux quilt stamping.
Thanks for Stopping by………………