Hi, Friends! Vishu here today to share a fun Upcycled Bookend using Ann Butler Designs. This makes for a great gift that can be personalized.
My mom loves books and has a lot of them so I created this cute project which was very quick and easy for Mother’s day an Upcycled Bookend using Ann Butler Designs.
- Colorbox Crafter’s Ink by Ann Butler Designs Limelight, Deep Woods, Tangelo, Berry
- Ann Butler Designs Iridescents Limelight
- Ann Butler Designs Art Screen by ColorBox®- Lattice
- Paper flowers, leaves and button for embellishment
- First I applied a coat of Ann Butler Designs Iridescents Limelight and let it dry.
- I wanted it to be little bit darker so applied another coat and let it dry, that what I love about the iridescent you can get the exact shade you are looking for.
- Once dry I daubed the Ann Butler Designs art screen using the crafter’s ink in deep woods and let it dry.
- Lastly I embellished the booked by paper flowers and leaves which were colored using the crafter’s ink and you have an Upcycled Bookend using Ann Butler Designs.
Below are some closeups of the project.
Hope you enjoyed the Tutorial and enjoy the upcoming Mother’s Day.