Hello, my lovely crafty friends! Heather here today with a scrapbooking layout. I created this layout using tons of Ann Butler Designs products and I had so much fun creating it!
- Ann Butler Designs Iridescents in Gold Pearl
- Ann Butler Designs Art Screen from ColorBox in Lattice
- Ann Butler Designs Unity Stamp Company Faux Quilting Stamps
- ColorBox Crafter Ink by Ann Butler Designs in Berry and Aquamarine
How I did it:
- First I took the Lattice Art Screen and placed it on a white Cardstock and took the Iridescents in gold pearl and spread it over the art screen.
- The Iridescents created this perfect amount of shimmer and the Gold Pearl is absolutely amazing!
- I then sat that aside to dry, then I took Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps and stamped them out on some white Cardstock in the ColorBox Crafters Ink by in the colors Berry and Aquamarine.
- I then cut each of the triangles out and placed them on pop dots around the pictures.
- Next, I used thickeners for my title. Lastly, I mixed some of the Iridescents with a gold mist and put gold splatters all over the page.
There is a video of my process and pictures as well.
I hope you all enjoyed my project and I hope you all have an amazing day! Thanks for stopping by.