Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with a set of Reindeer Treat Bags.
- ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler – Desert Sand, Canyon, Deep Woods
- ColorBox® Background Basics by Ann Butler – Stitch Stamps
- Unity Stamp Co. – 1″ Faux Quilting Stamps
- Joy Clair Stamps
- Spellbinders Dies
- Beacon Adhesives
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Whisker Graphics Bags and Twine
Stamp a variety of designs on the bags using Canyon and Deep Woods Inks. It’s ok not to be precise since additional elements will be added to each bag.
Use the Stitch Stamps to bring in the 2nd color, stamping them where the quilting stamps meet.
Wrap each bag with twine.
Die cut ovals to fit the front of each bag.
Emboss the oval and lightly ink with Desert Stand.
Die cut a reindeer for each bag and lightly in with Desert Sand.
Fill each bag with small treats and give to family and friends.
I’m thinking these would look nice on the dining room table this holiday season.
Thanks for stopping by.