Hello!, Crafty peeps Vishu here today popping in to share a tutorial on a Mixed Media Canvas using Ann Butler Design.
Since this month is dedicated to Love, decided to create this fun Mixed Media Canvas using Ann Butler Design keeping the theme of this month.
- ColorBox Crafter’s Ink by Ann Butler Designs– Berry, Canyon, Aquamarine, Sunshine, Lilac, Bark, Deep Woods
- ColorBox® Art Screen by Ann Butler Designs – Waves
- Earth Safe Finishes Gesso
- EZ-De’s heart stamp
- paint brush
- 3d white paint
- black sharpie
- Apply gesso to the canvas and let it dry.
- Then I used all the different color crafter’s ink by Ann Butler Designs to color the canvas. I would just tap the ink pad on the canvas and then spread it using a baby wipe and let dry.
- Then I drew the heart shape on the canvas and colored them using crafter’s ink by Ann Butler. Love these inks so rich and vibrant great for stamping or coloring; just dab the paint brush into the inked and color your image.
- I stamped the heart stamp using Deep woods ink by Ann Butler.
- Added Bark ink to the edges of the canvas to give it some dimension and also used the waves screen with the same ink color.
- Lastly I added the 3d paint dots around the heart and message to finish up my Mixed Media Canvas using Ann Butler Design products.
Here is a closer look at the Canvas.
I really had a lot of fun creating this canvas and hope I have inspired you to try you hands at creating some mixed media art of your own and use these crafter’s ink in a different way. These inks can be used in so many different ways and work well on paper, fabric and wood.
Thanks for stopping by…………