Hello, friends! Larissa here with you today showing you my Happy Fall Pum[kin Faux Quilted Card.
- Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps from Unity Stamp Company; 2″ Doily Picnic, 2″ Leaves All Over, and 1″ Stripes. Dots. Hearts.
- Ann Butler Designs Colorbox ® Crafter’s Inks from Clearsnap in Tangelo and Sand
- white and kraft cardstock
- Fall sentiment
- clear embossing ink
- copper embossing powder
- brown ribbon
How I made my card:
- Start out stamping the 2″ stamps all over a piece of white cardstock.
- Cut out a pumpkin shape from the white cardstock.
- Add the brown ribbon to the stem.
- Stamp your sentiment and emboss.
- Add your rhinestones to embellish the card.
- Stamp the card base using Sand ink.
- Adhere the pumpkin to the front of the card.
To finish the card, I used the Tangelo ink mixed with water. I took a small brush and went around the edges.Of course, you can cut out any king of shape from a piece of cardstock. You could even stamp different colors of stamps. As I have said many times before the possibilities with these Faux Quilting Stamps are endless.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. I hope to see what you are doing with these fabulous Faux Quilting Stamps. Make sure to tag me when you post pictures.
Have a wonderfully Blessed day friends.