Good morning, friends. Larissa here with a simple
“Faux Quilting Card” for you today.
I just love using these stamps to make quilt patterns. I usually stalk Pinterest and find a pattern I like then try to recreate it using stamps. I do not sew. I do have a nice sewing machine and it is my goal to learn to sew, but I am addicted to these stamps.
- Earth Safe Finishes Ann Butler Iridescents medium, Limelight
- ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler: Aquamarine, Berry, Ocean Breeze and Sunshine
- Unity Stamp Company Faux Quilting stamps by Ann Butler: 1″ Stripes. Dots. Hearts and 1″ Doily Picnic
- White Cardstock and a piece of colored cardstock for your mat
- White Ribbon
- Paint Brush
- Small Rhinestones
- Stamp 8 of each of the two triangle stamps.
- Cut each triangle out.
- Adhere each triangle to cardstock with adhesive in pattern shape.
- Adhere the rhinestones to the middle of each pinwheel pattern
- Paint the ribbon with a paint brush using the Limelight Iridescents.
- Adhere the ribbon to the front of the card and with the extra tie a bow.
- I cut a Hello die cut out of a piece of scrap paper that I sponged the same ink colors on.
- Adhere the card front to a solid color mat then to the card base.
It is so simple to create a Faux Quilting Card. Again just pick your pattern and go with it.
Ann Butler Designs has a line of different Faux Quilting Stamps so the possibilities are endless. Find your pattern either from a pattern book. Google search it or look at Pinterest and your half way there. The only other thing you will need to do is pick your colors and paper.
We would love to see what you create. Send me a message on Facebook with a link to your card and you could be featured on our blog. You must use Ann Butler Designs products. I can’t wait to see your creations.
Have a wonderful day friends.