Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today to share a mini Father’s Day Canvas that I created to celebrate Father’s Day.
- Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s Ink – Desert Sand
- Ann Butler Designs Iridescents – Onyx
- Ann Butler Designs for Unity Stamps – 2″ Doily Picnic
- Earth Safe Finishes Gel Medium
- ColorBox Crafter’s Ink – Night
- ColorBox Embossing Powder – Clear
- Gina’s Designs Chipboard
- Joy Clair Stamp
I began by mixing Onyx Iridescents with Gel Medium.
I randomly painted the mixture on my canvas. White still wet, I added some lines with a spatula. A little of this mixture goes a long way so be sure to have plenty of surfaces on hand that can be used in future projects. Once dry, you will have a nice 3-dimensional appearance. See my prior post on how I also used this mixture.
Once dry, I randomly stamped about the canvas with Night Ink.
Using Desert Sand I inked and embossed assorted chipboard elements then grouped them on the canvas.
A Father’s Day sentiment from Joy Clair Designs plus scrabble letters spelling dad finished the canvas.
The texture on this canvas looks amazing.
Thanks for stopping by today.