I love Fall and making homemade gifts for friends and family. I also like to make the gift boxes I put the gifts in. This little pillow box took no time to cut out on my Silhouette machine and I really like how the Faux Quilting Stamps gave it some pizzaz.
Here is how I made it…
- Ann Butler Faux Quilting Stamps
- ColorBox Crafter’s® by Ann Butler in Evergreen
- Glue Dots Craft Dots
- Glue Dots Mini Dots
- Orange and green cardstock
- Silhouette machine and cutting file
- Fabric flowers
1. Cut out gift box using this Silhouette cutting file.
2. Stamp green pieces with Evergreen ColorBox Crafter’s Inks by Ann Butler Designs and Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting stamps.
3. Use Glue Dots Craft Dots to attach pieces to box base, I also used Mini Glue Dots on the corners to secure them. Fold into a box and add your gift now.
4. Wrap twine around box and secure with a knot.
5. Use Glue Dots Craft Dots to attach fabric flower embellishments to the center of the twine.
That’s it! How cute is this little gift box, I know my friend is going to love it 🙂
I hope this has given you some unique ideas on how to use Ann Butler’s Crafter’s Inks and Faux Quilting Stamps in your Fall projects!