Hi, everyone. It is a New Year and with a New Year comes new Challenges. Our Creative Team was challenged to use fabric in our creations this month and I am showing how to create a Fabric Pocket Tag. If you are following this blog you have seen some amazing creations. If you are not you need to go back and check them out.
For my creation, I am using a piece of canvas and doing a little Faux Quilting on it using Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps.
- Ann Butler Designs Faux quilting stamps
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox™ Crafter’s Ink: Ocean Breeze and Berry
- Mini clothespin
- 6×6 canvas
To create the pocket tag:
- Make a pocket pattern from cardstock.
- Stamp a pattern using Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps directly on the piece of canvas.
- Using your cardstock pattern, cut the pocket out of the canvas.
- Sew a border if you desire around the pocket.
- To decorate the pocket you can add some embellishments.
- Add a ribbon to use as a hanger for your pocket tag.
I hope you enjoyed my project today. For more inspiration be sure to check back here on Ann Butler Designs blog. Also Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.