This month we are featuring projects using fabric. I have used a shirt I bought at Christopher and Banks and just added some zing to the shirt. Let’s get started!
I spread the shirt and laied it flat. I then inserted a protective paper inside the shirt to prevent bleeding of the ink.
I’m not sure why some of the photos came ut different colors as they were all taken in the same spot with the same lighting. The final picture is very true to color taken outside!
Stamp the first image in the center of the shirt.
Next I stamped the image on each side of the center image.
I then set with heat. I used my iron on the back side of the image. Then I broke out the fabric glue from Beacon and the Connie Crystal Sheet!
And then we have the finished project!
So fun and easy to make something old into something FAB!