Hello, friends. Larissa here today with some simple monogram watercolor bookmarks created with Ann Butler Designs Colorbox Crafter’s Inks.
- Watercolor Paper of your choice
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox Crafter’s™ inks in: Tangelo, Sunshine, Aquamarine, Limelight and Berry
- EZ-de’s 2″ Flourish Stamps
- Hole punch
What you will do:
- Smoosh your ink pads on your craft mat and spritz with water.
- Take your watercolor paper you have cut 2 1/4 x 6 and smash it into the ink. Turning it different directions will help give it different looks. You can also dry in between with a heat gun.
- Stamp your Initial in the middle of the bookmark.
- Once it is dry you can punch a hole in the center of the top of the bookmark.
- Loop twine in the top of the book mark through the hole you punched.
These make awesome little gifts to go with a book for friends. You can also include them in a card you make for a little extra surprise for your friends.
Hope you enjoyed this super simple tutorial post today.
Have a wonderful day, friends.