Hello friends, Larissa here with you today and I have created a few Journal Cards with Ann Butler Designs products. I love planning in my planner. I am always trying to find new ways to make my own cards or stickers to decorate with.
You will need:
- Ann Butler Designs Crafter’s Inks by Clearsnap, Limelight
- Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps from Unity Stamp Company
- Clear Acrylic Block
- Black fine tip marker
- Various Planner Stamps
- Hole Punch
- White Cardstock cut 2 3/4 x4
- Scotch Washi Tape
What you will do:
- Hole punch your white cardstock where it will fit in your planner.
- Stamp the cardstock with the different stamps making sure to cover the entire piece.
- Add lines using your black marker.
- Stamp out what you want to go on your card. And add Washi Tape.
Once you are all done you can place them in your planner where ever you would like.