Welcome to the Ann Butler Designs/Clearsnap Blog Hop featuring my new products…which include:
6 New Colors of Crafter’s Ink
While there are so many options of things to do with these products, the focus of this blog hop is Valentine’s Day since it is just around the corner.
I created this “I Love You” Mixed Media Canvas…here’s how:
- Ann Butler’s Crafter’s Ink: Deep Woods, Desert Sand, Berry
- Ann Butler’s Background Basics, Basket and Basket 2
- Ann Butler’s ART Screens, Lattice
- Ann Butler’s 2″ Flourish Alphabet
- Ann Butler’s Iridescents, Berry and Limelight
- Earth Safe Finishes Gesso, White
- Canvas Corp Canvas, 6″ x 6″
- Makin’s Clay®, White
- Makin’s Clay®, roller
- Makin’s Clay®, heart cutter
- Beaded Trim, Green and Pink, 6″
- Matboard Tag, 1″ x 1 1/2″
- Beacon Adhesives 527 Multi-use Glue
- Colorbox Art Dauber
- Plastic wrap
- VELCRO® Brand Picture Hanging Hooks
- Paint the canvas with gesso. Let dry.
- Stamp with Basket 2 in two opposite corners with Deep Woods. Heat Set.
- Stamp with Basket around the edges of the canvas with Deep Woods. Heat set.
- Place the Art screen in one corner, scrap Limelight Iridescents across and pull off quickly, repeat in the other corner. Let dry.
- Roll clay out to 1/4″.
- Stamp into clay with Berry ink.
- Place plastic wrap over clay, use heart cutter. By using plastic wrap you have a nice rounded edge to the clay, giving it a nice finished edge.
- Ink up the edges of the heart with Berry.
- Glue heart to center of the canvas.
- Stamp “I” and “U” on either side of the heart as shown in photo with Deep woods. Heat set.
- Use the dauber with Desert Sand to stencil randomly onto the canvas. Heat set.
- Apply Deep Woods to tag, front and back. Heat set.
- Lightly apply some Limelight Iridescents to the front of the tag with your finger. Let dry.
- Glue the tag to the back of the center top edge of the canvas, leaving 3/4″ extending.
- Glue the beaded trim onto the bottom edge.
- Hang wherever you desire with VELCRO® Brand Picture Hanging Hooks!
Be sure to leave a comment to enter to win a prize package of Ann Butler Products from Clearsnap!
Now off to the rest of the hop:
Ann Butler Designs Blog you are here!