Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun watercolor monogram frame for you. The big rage right now is monogramming. At least here in the South it is. I have been cleaning and organizing my craft studio and wanted something with my initials to sit on my work table. So of course I had to make something.
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox Crafter’s Ink: Berry
- Ann Butler Designs 2″ Flourish ABC’s
- Cup of water
- Paint Brush
- Black Ink pad
- Acrylic Block
- Watercolor Cold Press paper
- Heat Tool
- Clear Acrylic frame
- Hot Glue
What I did:
- Mash the Berry ink pad onto a glass surface or acrylic block.
- Paint a light layer of the ink in the middle of the paper.
- Dry the color with a heat tool if you can’t wait.
- Pick up the Berry ink with a brush full of water.
- Splatter the ink all over the watercolor paper.
- Once dry stamp your monogram or word in the middle of the watercolor paper using black ink.
- Decorate the frame with embellishments of your choice. I used flower ribbon I had.
You could do this same thing with your favorite word or if you have a word for the year you could use it to remind you each day.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to check back to see what amazing projects the Creative Team has for you. For more inspiration check out our FaceBook Page