Hello friends. By now you have decorations up and Christmas stockings hanging by the fire. Do you buy or make new stockings every year or do you hang the same ones you have had forever?
I made this cute card using Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps and Crafter’s Ink for you today.
- Ann Butler Designs Faux Quilting Stamps from Unity Stamp Co Leaves All Over and Stripes Dots and Hearts
- Ann Butler Designs ColorBox Crafter’s™ Ink from Clearsnap in Canyon and Evergreen
- Die cut stocking
- Liquid adhesive
What I did:
- I stamped the 1″ stripe stamp from Leaves All Over to cover the entire stocking alternating the direction of the stamp.
- I stamped the 1″ stripe stamp from Leaves All Over and Stripes Dots and Hearts over the top portion of the stocking alternating stamp and color of ink.
- I added the stitches using a black marker.
- I adhered the stocking on a piece of pattern paper and then to the card base.
- To finish off the card I added a row of silver sequins to the stocking and a sentiment to the card.
I think again the possibilities with this stocking is endless. So many different patterns you can do.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.