Hello, Ava here today to share with you a striking statement “look” to Ann Butler’s Unity Stamp collection.
1. Start with stamping Ann Butler’s Unity 2″ Leaves all over stamp images and sentiment onto Core’dinations Cardstock.
2. Once you stamp your image squares using Ann Butler Crafters Ink, Aquamarine, heat emboss with a clear embossing powder.
3. Die cut your label around the stamped sentiment from cardstock. Trim your stamped quilt pattern ribbon band and quilt designed squares.
4. Paint ScrapFX chipboard lock with Clearsnap Smooch pearlized accent ink, silver fox and coat lock with distressed glossy accents. Add Zva rhinestones to sentiment label.
5. Assemble, adhere all embellishments onto Core’dinations Glitter Cardstock card base.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Have a creative day today and design some art.
Ann Butler 2″ and 1″ Leaves all Over Unity Stamp Co.
Ann Butler Clearsnap ColorBox Crafters Ink, Aquamarine
KellyCraft Innovations Laser Square Ruler
ScrapFx Chipboard, Mini Locks