Ann Butler Designs is having a Design Team call. We have a few spots open.
Here is a little info about the lines that are currently available:
First to launch was the Faux Quilting Stamp Line with Unity Stamp Company in Red Rubber.
Second came the EZ-De’s (Easy Design Elements) with KellyCraft Innovations. This is a Clear Stamp Line that works perfectly with the Unity Stamp Line. This was created for those who prefer clear stamps over red rubber.
Third is an ink line with Clearsnap which works on Fabric, Paper, Wood and more!
Fourth is a line of paints that shimmer and shine called Iridescents with Earth Safe Finishes which work well on paper, wood, mat board, fabric, tin, and more!
*********Now for the details:**********
What We Expect From Our Design Team:
· Provide at least one blog post per month posted on the Ann Butler Designs blog using Ann Butler Designs products, complete with photos (optional video), easy to follow project instructions, and links to products.
· One blog post per month on your own blog using Ann Butler Designs products with links to products used.
· Add the link to Ann Butler Designs blog and website on your blog during your term.
· Add an Ann Butler Designs Design Team Logo to your blog for the duration of your term.
· Participate and help promote all activities presented by Ann Butler Designs, including blog hops and challenges.
· Promote your fellow Design Team Members projects that use Ann Butler Designs products.
· Post your projects on our Ann Butler Designs Group Pinterest board.
· Join our private Facebook Group where we will share information, ideas, etc. with our Design Team.
· Design Team term will be 1 year, beginning October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015.
What you can expect from Ann Butler Designs:
· Ann Butler Designs products to design with along with products from partnering companies.
· Endorsement fees may be available for DT members who have designs published.
· Link to your blog on the Ann Butler Designs blog along with
social media coverage for your posted projects.
· Compensation will be discussed with those selected for the team.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for our Design Team please email Larissa at: email@example.com. Include the following information (please copy and paste the information into your email).
· Send us three clear photos of your favorite project designs that you feel will best represent your style; these do not have to showcase Ann Butler Designs products; they can include any products.
· Your name, address, phone number and email address.
· Links to your blog and any other social media sites- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
· A short bio of yourself- Have you been published? What other design teams are you currently on or have been on? Do you teach any classes? Please note: these are not a requirement to be on the team.
· Tell us your preferred area of design: cards, scrapbooking, mixed media, fabric arts, etc?
· Why do you want to be part of the Ann Butler Designs Design Team?
Deadline to Apply: August 25, 2014 at Midnight CST
We will review all applicants’ information after the deadline and the new Design Team will be notified on or about September 1, 2014; a full list of benefits will be provided at the time. Announcement of the Design Team will be made October 1, 2014. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Larissa at Larissa@annbutlerdesigns.com.
Design Team Lead Coordinator
Ann Butler Designs